Monday 9 June 2014

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club Of Ireland Fun Dog Show !

Well yesterday we went to the cavalier king charles spaniel club of ireland fun show.He was so good and i really enjoyed it.He was excellent except for peeing on a ladies coat.He entered 6 or 7 classes.He entered Waggiest Tail Best Six Legs and won a green 4th Rosette, Best Trick 4th again Best Blenheim and WON 1st place and Junior handling 13 - 18 1st . My sister took him in under 12's and he won as well.My sister brought her little papillon x cav who got 5 i think in both best trick and blenheim.We met wilsons breeder there and his sister pinkey (the one i was to choose between when i got wilson )who is now called Jessy.I really enjoyed it I really wanted to win blenheim and i think the judge liked him.

Wilson and Beth

Wilson
running


Running

Best Trick

BEST BLENHIEM 
s Word 
I liked the dog show !  




No comments:

Post a Comment