Friday 1 November 2013

HAPPY HOWL-AWEEN

Happy Halloween Everyone

I have decided to blog about how much fun wilson had yesterday on halloween

We chose to not have people round and so ta stop the Trick or Treaters (as they scared Amber  last year with their costumes )coming we went round the back and lit a "Bonfire" in a small £13 barbecue bought when my sister who wanted one and  it is tiny

Wilson was not bothered by this at all and he even did not go near it to eat the Marshmallow's so it was good !!

My Cat Toby was very wary and hated it when I was cuddling him and went a little too near  ( a metre + from the fire)  !!!!


________________________________________________________________
Our Pumpkin was a Bernese (we did consider Cavie but the Cavie one was much trick ier looking)

It was really cool Dad did it and it was fab and then Cody (Berner Pup) ate the nose so we had a Noseless Pumpkin !!!!




Beth Wilson

Wilson's Word 
I wanted too try chocolate but I was not allowed :(

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fun Halloween!

    www.ambersdoggydiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete